How the time flies by! Pieper is already 18 months old! Today she checks in at 21.4 lbs. (10th percentile... still!) and 30 1/2 inches (25th%). She definitely isn't going to be a pro wrestler at this rate (of course, who really wants a daughter to be a wrestler, right?!). She's healthy, happy and full of life! Her VSD (hole in the heart) seems to have either closed up completely or is well on it's way. Without a full exam at Children's we won't be able to tell, but my pediatrician couldn't hear any murmur. Good news! Pieper is a sure spitfire and I love seeing how her personality is developing. She is constantly mimicking Kennedy and trying to keep up with her. She's got quite the goofy sense of humor. Everytime I pull out my camera she gets into "position." She LOVES seeing herself on the screen after I take the picture. Here are a few of her posing for her mommy.

Did I also mention she LOVES headbands? More the better! I know... odd. :)
WE LOVE YOU, PIEPIE!
6 comments:
She's a light weight! :) I'm happy to hear that she's happy and healthy! She's a very beautiful little girl!
So cute! Love the pink! Come on...it's Jake's dream to have his daughter become a pro wrestler! :) Missed you at enrichment tonight!
so stinkin' cute! i have been meaning to ask you about her heart! which cardiologist do you go to? did you end up w/dr. llewyn? when do you go back? we need to see him soon!
Niki- our cardiologist is Dr. Michael Portman. We go back in May to check up on the VSD and the WPW. At this point, the WPW is more concerning than the VSD, but she's normal and healthy and hasn't given her any problems thus far, so I think they're just going to monitor it from here on out. And of course, us too.
Wow I'm so sorry - I had no idea about her heart or anything. She truly is a gorgeous girl as is Kennedy. Congrats - 18 months is a big milestone! Yay nursery!
We are so happy to hear the great news.What an answer to all of our prayers!! It couldn't come at a better time the true meaning of Christmas.Pieper you are a little angel.We love you!
Post a Comment