Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho... it's SANTA!

I love getting Santa pictures. Even the years that my girls kick and scream. It's all worth it. Both Jake and I grew up getting Santa pictures EVERY YEAR and it's so fun looking back at them. We're carrying on this tradition with our girls and hope they enjoy it as much as we do! Here's the picture from this year. (Just a sidenote, this Santa has been here for 12 years! I personally think he's the BEST! We've been going to the same North Pole location since I was a kid. Can't break THAT tradition!)

4 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Such a fun tradition to keep going! Such cute girls!

Bennett Family said...

once again, cute, CUTE outfits! cute, CUTE girls!

Leslie Behunin said...

You're a good Mom to make such great memories for your girls.

I want to see the pix of you and Jake sitting on Santa's lap! (as kids of course!)

Bailey Bunch said...

That is the best Santa for sure. We have years with him!:) Happy Holidays to your cute family!:)