Ohhhhhh, what another fun Halloween party it was! We gussied ourselves up in our finest costumes and partied the night away. Kennedy was a witch this year (albeit a very cute one!) and Pieper was a bumblebee. Jake and I originally were going to go as Marc Antony and an Egyptian princess, but when our costumes failed to show up in time (trust me, I ordered in plenty of time!), we had to go into emergency mode. Thanks to a previous conversation with my friend, Niki (thanks again, Niki!), she sprung into action and let us borrow some Napoleon Dynomite and Deb gear. We were also able to track down a great wig and glasses to top off the look. What'd think? I think Jake pulls it off well... ha, ha, ha...!

As for me, after piling on the blue eyeshadow, hot pink lipstick, blush and nail polish, and sweeping my hair into a meticously tight side ponytail, I thought I spiced up poor Deb's lackluster look. Strangely enough though, wearing stirrup pants and vans all night proved that they did have something going for them during that era- it's all super comfortable!
Onto more cuter things...




These two are like two peas in a pod.
Jake's little brother Michael and his fiance, Ashley dressed up as "Cowboys and Indians."

Like father, like son?!?
8 comments:
That is seriously the cutest witches costume I have ever seen!
HILLARIOUS!!! great job on the costumes...where did you find the pedro shirt at such late notice?
Ha... believe it or not, Niki, I bought it for Jake when the movie first came out. He wanted one really bad- go figure! :) Guess that silly gift paid off!
Too fun. I just love how much your families go all out for every occasion! So cute!
So I've been trying to think of something witty to say but I can't. So I asked Jared what he would say and he pretty much started quoting the whole movie. Now I totally want to watch it...tonight!!! :) You guys look hilarious and the girls look absolutely darling!!!! Great costumes!!!
It looks like you all had a great time. We're still trying to figure out what everyone's going to be for Halloween, girl costumes are so much cuter than boy costumes!
Very cute costumes. Jack keeps asking me what I'm going to be...haven't quite come up with an answer.
I am soooo glad you finally knocked Steph and Brodie from the top. Those turkeys win every year.
You guys all where so cute. You rock a pretty mean side pony, I can tell you had practice.
Post a Comment