Jake + Sarah + Kennedy + Pieper + Ireland + Crew
too funny...reminds me of CARROT TOP!
You have an afro? LUCKY!
"The sun will come out...tomorrow so you better hang on til tomorrow, come what may. tomorrow! tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow...." I think she totally looks like ANNIE!!! :)
i noticed that too leslie! very cute. gotta love annie.
My...jake looks so cute with an afro and a pink flowered shirt!
I was thinking Annie as well! Even with that crazy afro she still looks super cute!
Jake is that you? I know we always say she looks like Jake but did we have to go that far? Cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
too funny...reminds me of CARROT TOP!
You have an afro? LUCKY!
"The sun will come out...tomorrow so you better hang on til tomorrow, come what may. tomorrow! tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow...." I think she totally looks like ANNIE!!! :)
i noticed that too leslie! very cute. gotta love annie.
My...jake looks so cute with an afro and a pink flowered shirt!
I was thinking Annie as well! Even with that crazy afro she still looks super cute!
Jake is that you? I know we always say she looks like Jake but did we have to go that far? Cute.
Post a Comment