Since we've had snow for a week now and our schedules have been turned-upside down, my friend, Kim and I, decided to make the most of a day at home this past Friday and take our girls sledding. Thankfully there is a great sledding hill within walking distance so we bundled them all up and headed outside. Kennedy and Ryan had a blast! We started them off slow by only taking them half-way up the hill but by the end they were sledding down from the "tippy-top." These girls were crazy. They started off on their bums but then graduated up to sledding on their tummies face first. I had visions of them sledding into eachother and losing a tooth. I just had to hold my breath and watch them be "big girls." Thankfully we walked off unscathed. The only things we took home were rosy cheeks and happy hearts.



I attempted to take Pieper down a small hill with me, but after sledding my tailbone directly over an ice chunk, being 7 months pregnant and having Pieper not really enjoy the whole experience, we called it good and she was quite happy to just watch. Peyton attempted a few on her own, but I think she, too, just enjoyed observing.

3 comments:
Looks like you and the girls enjoyed your Sunday! There's nothing like a bit of sledding in the snow, sounds like Kennedy's dare devil side is coming out...
Cute, cute. So proud of you getting out with the prego belly. You're a great Mom.
Sorry about the phone call bright and EARLY this morning. But...grateful I know I can rely on you! Thanks again my dear!
You are brave to head down the hill yourself! Great pictures! You have so much more snow than we do, that is so strange! We are hopoing for a storm to hit so we can have a white Christmas!
SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment