Monday, December 15, 2008

Big Sister, Little Sister

Today, while homebound for the 2nd day in a row, I was thankful for a big sister that likes to "read" to her little sister!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

so cute! I love being home bound, I want to stay in jammies and read stories

The Haley Family said...

Love older siblings!!!

debi said...

These girls are so beautiful I cannot wait to see another one!!!

Shannon said...

They are so stinkin' adorable! I love girls in pj's. And I love that ric-rac border you have around the room!

Cailean said...

That is such a perk of having two kids - they can definitely entertain each other. Their hair is so beautiful! Even the bedhead version!

Zappe Family said...

So, cute. :) I love how well they get along.

Matt and Carla said...

Bre and I were just taking a peek at your blog and it was so funny she goes, "no fair...they got snow, we got ice!" Maybe tonight we'll get some more SNOW...but wait not too much cuz we wanted to get over to Bell. to see Stacies baby. We just called Cheryl, she said an hour so, we're excited to hear the stats here soon!

Vicki said...

Amen to that --- I am actually liking having my older daughter home with the other little ones... forgot how well she "takes care" of them.
Your girls are such cute little sweeties!

Lauren and Christopher said...

High Five for Jammy Days! Thank you gurlies, you inspired me to have one tomorrow. Lauren just said she'll join me. Love you guys. Hope to see you for Christmas!