Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween Recap!

We had a very fun Halloween (week!) this year. It all started last Saturday with our ward Halloween party quickly followed with the annual Jackson family party. True to form, everyone came dressed to the hilt all vying for the best costume award.

We had:

Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife, Beth


Our "White Trash" Couple


A Nurse and Prison In-Mate


The Biker and His Hot Wife


And... The Egyptian Couple


But the award for most original goes to Justin, our local Snorkeler.


Monday, we decided to carve pumpkins. Kennedy totally got into it, while Pieper was quite fine just watching.


Wednesday we invited some cousins over for carmel apples. The kids had more fun decorating them than actually eating them. I had no problem with that myself! ;)

Friday I got to help at Kennedy's preschool party and the kids all had a blast. Ms. Camilla had games galore and more prizes and goodies to match!

It was only the beginning of a fun-filled Halloween day. Our friends, Troy and Kim, and their daughters Ryan and Peyton joined us for a quick homemade chili dinner and then out the door for a whirlwind trick-or-treating adventure.

Kennedy and Ryan were our Royal Princesses



While Pieper and Peyton were our perfectly cute Minnie Mouse's

So much fun!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Lovin the costumes. Looks like a lot of fun. BTW--Your girls looked super cute at church today. I didn't get the chance to tell you! Can't wait to hear what baby #3 will be--have fun at the doc.!

Cailean said...

I love how your poll is so even boy vs. girl! Those costumes are brilliant and the Cleopatra Sarah is gorgeous! What a fun day and celebrated how you always seem to do everything - perfectly! :D

Wendy said...

Fun times. Love the costumes!

Matt and Carla said...

Loads of Halloween adventures this year! I heard about JJs bikini briefs, oh my goodness...I think he must have put some warmer clothes on when we got there! Those carmeled apples looked very laoded & fun and yummy as well and the girls looked adorable as usual, sounds like you had a great week. So give us a call as soon as you get the good news, pink or blue...you must be finding out real soon???? We are anxious!

satcy said...

Even though I don't like this holiday, it's fun to see ohters get into it. You guys go all out. Your girls look darling! Chili all of a sudden sounds yummy.

Zappe Family said...

So, so cute!