Yes, it's true... last Saturday night, me and my very best girl pals, joined forces and rocked it old school as we reminisced all night to the beats of our favorite boy band of all time. We seriously had so much fun jammin' to a collection of all their old hits plus some from their new album. The boys definitely impressed all the thousands of ladies in the room. I've never seen so much pandemonium from women primarily my same age. It was crazy! The ladies definitely came to impress the fellas too. I saw everything from crimped hair, big ol' old school buttons, leggings and way-too high jeans (everything wrong from that time period!). Of course, we all had to jump on the bandwagon too, so we waited in a crazy, busy line for way-too long to buy our authentic t-shirts. We quickly rushed the bathrooms and did our switch-a-roo. Lady Gaga opened the act with Natasha Bedingfield following. Both were great. The night was long, our feet were tired, our voices a little scratchy but our spirits were elated after such a GREAT night.
Thanks, ladies!!!

Even us pregos know how to rock the night away!
5 comments:
I'm soooo jeleous! I planned to go until I found out Elder Nelson...yes one of the 12 apostles...was speaking at our adult session of stake confrence that night. I think I would have been banned to hell if I had chosen Joey over Elder Nelson. It's sound like you had a rockin good time!
I love that you went to the concert! Was it as good as you remembered them being? Totally jealous! Love the matchy t-shirts...go girls!!
Looks like a blast. I am regretting my decision not to go!
How fun! I remember them too, but it was my daughter that LOVED them. Makes me feel old!
All of you girls look great, looks and sounds like you had a great time! Love the new Christmas background!
Post a Comment