In Kennedy's primary class on Sunday, she had to draw a picture of something she was thankful for. She drew a picture of her family. I'm loving her artwork these days. It's so fun as a parent to see your children progress and how they show their personalities through their artwork. Even though we all look like a bunch of baby chicks, I love it! And I know one day, when she does draw them differently, she'll love it too!

L to R: Pieper, Kennedy, Daddy, Mommy, Baby Sister
7 comments:
i love that she included the baby sister. too cute!
Kennedys people are really cute, I too love the fact that you look like the baby chick family.
How cute is that? So fun. Love the chicken people.
LOL! That's so cute! It brings back memories of Taylor at that age.
that's adorable
LOVE the little chicks! That is so adorable. My kids do arms and legs like that too. There is just nothing sweeter than their little drawings!!!
I love kid art so much! I love the little chick family!!
Post a Comment