Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Kennedy Gets a Haircut

I've been putting off the inevitable for a while now afraid of chopping off those adorable ringlets so reminscent of Shirley Temple. But daddy has been at me for awhile now to give her a "bob." What?!? It's taken us almost 4 years to get her hair to THIS length! But, I did know that she needed a trim. Just a trim. And since mommy was the one to take her, mommy was the one to decide. The trick with curly hair though is, you never really know what length it'll end up. I started noticing throughout the night it getting shorter and shorter as it dried. I started panicking a bit, but rest assured, after a fresh wash this morning, the curls are still there. Thank you, auntie Steph!



6 comments:

Wendy said...

No after photos? I didn't realize her hair was so long!

Lindsay said...

So cute! I want to see an after photo also!

Bennett Family said...

don't you DARE give that girl a bob!!!! she has the most GORGEOUS hair i've ever seen. does jake need his HEAD examined? any girl would KILL for that hair! any MOM with a GIRL would kill for that hair. heck...any mom with TWO BOYS would kill for a girl PERIOD!

Zappe Family said...

Sarah, don't let Niki kill! :) Yes, you need to put after photos too! Fun times...be grateful you don't have to cut a little boys hair! It's a fiasco every time!

Leslie Behunin said...

I'm sure it would be darling short but I love, love, LOVE her long curls! If she's like most little girls, she'll probably take scissors to her hair one day anyway. When I was 5 I decided I didn't want bangs anymore...so I cut them off! :)

Bennett Family said...

leslie...what a GREAT SOLUTION! that is hillarious. you need to post pix of that on YOUR blog!