Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bellevue Botanical Gardens- Family Style

With my sister and her family in town for the holidays from Southern California, my family decided to make the most of their time here. The Monday before Christmas, my whole entire family (16 grandkids!) went to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens. Apparently we weren't the only ones with this grand idea because it was hoppin' busy! Nevertheless, we had a great time together enjoying the lights and watching all the kids be together. We got a lot of "wow, look at all those girls," and "look at all those blondes!" What can you say, we've got a pretty cute bunch, I'd say!
My girls loved, loved, loved playing around with their cousins and being totally spoiled by them!



And I, of course, love spoiling my little Ireland.

And... instead of posting a "nice" family picture (because that didn't happen!), I thought I'd post a picture of what we typically look like. Somewhat of a small train crash... and there you have it.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE the family picture of you guys!! HA HA. Sooo funny!!! That picture of you and Ireland is so pretty!!! Thats a great picture. Looks like you guys had fun.

Matt and Carla said...

We've never been to these lights, sounds like they are worth going to! The last picture is priceless, very realistic and looks so familiar in our book!