Monday, January 12, 2009

I Love a Good Deal, Too!

To all my pregnant friends, and non-pregnant friends, that enjoy grabbing a KILLER deal- I just grabbed $326.50 worth of clothes for $14.64!!! Yep ladies, less than $15.00!!! How you may ask?! Ann Taylor Loft is clearancing out ALL their maternity clothes. I bought a pair of earrings there that cost more than my lot of maternity clothes! I'm STILL ecstatic from my Saturday afternoon shopping excursion! Seriously giddy. :)

6 comments:

Corrigan Party of Six said...

wow!!! what an awesome deal!! too bad barely any of the Loft stores have maternity... did you buy it online?

Zappe Family said...

Wow. Congrats! That's awesome. Which location??

The Haley Family said...

wow...if only I wanted to be pregnant again! You'll be a stylin' momma for sure!

Sarah J. said...

FYI- Bellevue Square is the only ATL up here that carries Maternity. They do have stuff online, but I haven't checked out the prices there yet. Happy Shopping!!! :)

Melain said...

Good deals are the reason to go on. I just bought an Armani shirt (orininally $635!) for only $55 at Nordstrom. It seriously made my week.

Julie said...

What??? I never run into anything like that! Way to go! Not that I need them anymore but I hated spending money on Maternity clothes so it's nice when you can find them cheap!