6 Months Old

2nd Birthday!
3rd Birthday!
4 Years Old!
Kennedy, at 4 years old, still loves anything girly, princess and pretty. She is our ultra-feminine child. Her disposition pretty well matches her feminity too. She's never been a "rough and tumble" kind of kid. She, rather, opts for dress-ups, doing her hair or mommies, coloring, playing at the park, always tagging along her new best friend for the day (usually one of her stuffed animals) and being a GREAT big sister to Pieper. She is our rule-follower and pleaser (much like her mother!). She's always been our "serious child" and at times, fiercely independent. She loves to spend alone time with her daddy and play dress-ups and dolls with her sister. She's also a great help to mommy! She's very intuitive and keen to picking up on what anybody says and never forgets a thing. She loves, loves, loves all her cousins and spending as much time with them as possible. She loves to listen to "princess" music and dance around, but also has a new favorite song thanks to daddy- "Thriller" by Michael Jackson. Anytime we get in the car, her first request is to listen to "the scary song." Kennedy loves preschool and learning and loves being a Sunbeam. Kennedy is a joy to her parents and a great example to her sister. At times it's hard to believe we've been parents for only four years because our life since Kennedy has been so full. We love her more than anything in the world and are so thankful she is part of our family.
Happy 4th Birthday, Sis!
We love you,
Mom & Dad

7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNEDY! Hope you have a great day!
What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl! It has been so great to be able to get to know your girls through your blog. Happy Birthday! I know she'll love being 4!
I hope you have a great birthday, Kennedy!!!
such a BEAUTIFUL little girl...seriously. happy bday kennedy!!!!!!!
Happy birthday!I love your curls!!!
Cute pics! Happy Birthday Kennedy! Crazy how quickly time flies!
Holy cow...I got a start when I read your blog because I realized that if Kennedy had her birthday, Kaden's isn't too far behind. Even though it's all planned, it seemed like it was so far away and now it's almost here. Seeing Kennedy's first picture took me back to like it was yesterday and when we all three had our babies, you, me, and Mandy. Seems like just yesterday but in other ways, seems so long ago. She has grown up so much! I hope she had a great birthday.
Post a Comment