Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kennedy's Fantastic Fourth Birthday Party!

In years past (well... only really, three years!), we've been so overwhelmed with just having our family party, I mean, with both Jake and my families, we have over 20 kids and 20 adults, that we've never done a "friend" party for Kennedy. So, this year, since both our families have decided to celebrate monthly birthdays, I didn't feel obligated to have a big hoopla with everyone. Kennedy and I simply decided to do a friend party. I was a little hestitant at first, and after it seemed we had celebrated her birthday for a whole week, I was starting to rethink the whole idea. But, with invitations out and the party decor ready to go, we pushed on and everyone, (even me!- you know, moms can never really enjoy themselves because they're so busy hosting, taking pictures, etc., etc., etc...), had a great time.

Thanks to my brothers, who happen to own a REALLY FUN indoor party place- Super Jump Party Zone (shameless plus!), we all gathered, 15 kids and a handful of adults, for some good ol' jumpin' fun. Get a load of these pictures!

Hip, Hip Hooray for Kennedy's Very Special Day!!!

1 comment:

Cailean said...

Wow what an awesome uncle to own such a place! And what a fun birthday party. I hope she had a GREAT time! It sure looks like it! Can you believe how quickly these kids grow up! Sniff sniff!