Friday, January 25, 2008

A Little Sunshine Goes a Long Way

It's now been about 5 days straight of pure sunshine and I'm lovin' it. Not only does it cheer my spirits up, it actually allows us some time outside to revisit our beloved park. Because the temperatures have been a little chilly, (to say the least), our ventures outside have not been as long as usual. But today, I have to say, felt a little like spring. Ohhhhh, it made me excited. I actually left the hats and heavy ski jackets behind as we made our rounds around the park. After all, here in the lovely northwest, we never know exactly how long these days will stick around. The girls L-O-V-E-D, loved it! Of course, having their two sidekicks along made it a little more fun too.

So, thank you sunshine, for visiting our homes and brightening our day!

5 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

Sunshine on childrens faces! Priceless!!!

Stacie said...

It's good to have you back to the blogging world! I always enjoy your blog and the awesome pic's you take. the sun has been great and the girls are cute as buttons!

Bennett Family said...

AMEN! cute pix.

Zappe Family said...

So fun! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the sunshine and cold! I just bag tagged you! Check out my blog to know what I mean!

Matt and Carla said...

Great pics, those girls are too cute...but where did our sun go huh? The snow was actually a good little change for our kids at least, but now that we got some, Im ready for Spring now!