Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Life is Good when it's Sweet
Kennedy just LOVES her twins cousins, Naomi & Noelle. And since they came over yesterday after preschool, the day was very busily spent by them dressing up, playing with their dolls and running around the house. And because I believe a little bribbery never hurts, I promised them a treat IF they ate all their lunch. Of course, they all did and for the next several hours afterwards constantly reminded me of this promise I had made. Uh-oh... I don't even really keep treats in the house (because I have NO will-power), but I knew I could put something together. Afterall, a dollup of ice cream would work, right?!? So, thanks to good ol' Betty Crocker cake mixes (on hand, of course!) and the internet (had to find the recipe), I whipped up (literally only 3 ingredients necessary) these great lemon cookies for the girls. AND to even top it off, I had lemon frosting! Yahoo!!! I guess I was in the mood of "I don't care what happens to the house" and decided to whip out the sprinkles and let the girls have a little fun. They couldn't wait! It was the first time all day the sat still and patiently waited for them to be done. And as you can see, I think it was worth the wait!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you're an AWESOME auntie!!!
Better watch it! Your girls are going to think you're the coolest mom ever!
Looks like a lot of fun. I'll be sending Mitchell over tomorrow... PS. Love the new look to your blog!
Post a Comment