Jake + Sarah + Kennedy + Pieper + Ireland + Crew
See??? Don't you feel better?!?
Pieper,just so you know your Auntie can grow horns just as big. Just ask your Cousins!
Love it! Way to capture the moment. Your girls pics on the side of your blog are adorable too. Did you take them?
Yep, just took them at the park yesterday. I LOVE my new zoom lens. If you ever want me to take pics of your kiddos, just meet me there. It's great practice.
that is freaking hillarious. LOVE IT!
I guess what goes up must come down! Both those pictures are beyond-words-hilarious. Thanks for posting!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Pieper,just so you know your Auntie can grow horns just as big. Just ask your Cousins!
Love it! Way to capture the moment. Your girls pics on the side of your blog are adorable too. Did you take them?
Yep, just took them at the park yesterday. I LOVE my new zoom lens. If you ever want me to take pics of your kiddos, just meet me there. It's great practice.
that is freaking hillarious. LOVE IT!
I guess what goes up must come down! Both those pictures are beyond-words-hilarious. Thanks for posting!!!
Post a Comment