Friday, February 26, 2010

Ireland at 11 Months

I cannot believe this little girl is almost ONE! Where has the past year gone?! What a busy little thing she is! Ireland is on the go from the minute she wakes up to the minute I put her down. She loves to explore the house (and mostly things that are off-limits), stick EVERYTHING in her mouth and go up the stairs when no one is watching. She loves eating big-people food and sometimes throws a mini-fit when she doesn't get something that we all have. Hmmm... She loves bananas, oatmeal, cheese, graham crackers, goldfish and cereal bars, but has a L-O-V-E for her bottles. She loves to be chased, tickled and bounced around. She tears off any kind of cute headband the minute its on and still puts up a fight when its time to get dressed/undressed. She loves to cuddle her blankies and has a couple that are her faves. She has the most infectious giggle and a smile that can make you smile in return.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

She looks so much like Jake in that picture! I cant believe she is almost 1 years old!