Jake, I, and Ireland, were asked if we'd volunteer as Mary and Joseph for this year's Creche, put on by our church. There were many individuals that volunteered for this since there were a lot of shifts to cover. This event has become huge and draws in hundreds and hundreds of individuals, both LDS and not. I was thrilled to be able to be apart of such an amazing event and have the opportunity to plug back into the true meaning of Christmas. Jake was less than thrilled at my commitment, but came through in the end and ended up enjoying the experience just as much (or more!) than I! It was a wonderful evening and we were so glad to be apart of it.

4 comments:
So, so fun! I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys there. What a wonderful experience for you to enjoy together too.
This is wonderful, what a great experience and a true reminder of the reason behind the season! happy holidays to you and your family!
What a fun and memorable experience, great photos...you all wear the image quite well, not that Ireland looks like a baby boy but you know what I mean!
What a neat opportunity! How amazing to be able to act it out in such a wonderful atmosphere!
Post a Comment