Jake + Sarah + Kennedy + Pieper + Ireland + Crew
I can't imagine why? :o) She's beautiful and she looks oh so sweet!!
She's such a sweet little girl...and it was fun holding her today!
Ahhhhhhhhhh, she makes me so anxious for my princess :) Have to tell you too, when I held her at the barn, she smelled DIVINE! I love new baby smells and she is a sweet one!
Oh my, she totally looks like Kennedy in this picture!!! We are admiring her cuteness.
She is YUMMY! I cant wait for her and Mazie to be Best Girls!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't imagine why? :o) She's beautiful and she looks oh so sweet!!
She's such a sweet little girl...and it was fun holding her today!
Ahhhhhhhhhh, she makes me so anxious for my princess :) Have to tell you too, when I held her at the barn, she smelled DIVINE! I love new baby smells and she is a sweet one!
Oh my, she totally looks like Kennedy in this picture!!! We are admiring her cuteness.
She is YUMMY! I cant wait for her and Mazie to be Best Girls!
Post a Comment