Friday, August 8, 2008

Ocean Shores- Jackson Family Reunion

This year, for the Jackson Family Reunion, we all ventured to Ocean Shores for the weekend. Because Jake and I had a crazy busy weekend with a baby blessing AND a wedding on Sunday, our trip was cut short to one night before dashing back home early Sunday morning. BUT, we managed to fill our short time with kite flying, walking on the beach, swimming at the pool, a midnight bonfire and of course, visiting with the family. Enjoy some of our favorite pictures from our whirlwind weekend adventure!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe how many family reunions and activities you guys have! It makes the rest of our families look bad.

Zappe Family said...

Ditto. The fact that you do all these reunions and WEEKLY get-togethers and that you all still get along and love each other...is AMAZING to me! That would never work with my family! I'm envious of your love for each other! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I like your blog and your pictures and you should check out my blog some time it is called jaromsadventures.blogspot.com

Danielle Weathers said...

Wow, looks like a lot of fun! I love the collage. What program did you use to do that? Super cute!

debi said...

We are headed there on Saturday! Any favorite? It looks like it ways pretty cold with those coats on......brrrr. Hope it will stay warm!

The Haley Family said...

what a great time! I remember how cold the NW ocean is!! Brrrr...

Hey...go to www.vrbo.com for the house rentals. If you want info on that specific house let me know.

Ronda said...

I love Ocean Shores. It's one of my very favorite places to go and get away. I love the little shop called "Flying Cats" across from the grocery store. They used to serve homeade scones and hot chocolate and I went their every morning when I was there. They don't do that anymore though. They have really yummy homeade soap. Smells so good. Your family does do a lot together.