Pieper started kindergarten today!
A few tears were shed as I put my little girl on the bus, but she was all smiles and excitement. Thank goodness I had Kennedy to keep an eye on her.
Of course I had to drive up to the school after she got on just to make sure she arrived safely and found her teacher. I arrived just in time to see big sister lovingly direct her to her teacher, Mrs. Riggs.
Pieper is lucky to have a few of her friends from church and the neighborhood in her class with her this year. This is her friend, Vale, whom lives on the same street as us and is in her Primary class.
After waiting at the bus stop for 40 minutes for the bus, our big kindergarteners arrived home safely and eager to tell us about their big day!
Pieper is going to have a GREAT year!

No comments:
Post a Comment