Monday, November 8, 2010

Soccer Season 2010

Kennedy played her last year of pee-wee soccer. She was on a team with a couple of boys from the neighborhood and had terrific coaches. Their team name was the Yellow Dragons.

Her favorite position to play was goalie.

She actually did quite well only letting one ball get past her in the two games she played as goalie.

Although I don't quite know how that happened considering this... (she'd close her eyes!).

And when she wanted to, she actually had a good leg on her.

But the true test came on the last game. It was wet, cold and MUDDY. (I was secretly hoping they'd cancel the game!). She was a trooper though never complaining once. I think this little princess actually liked getting all muddy for once!


Great season, team!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love those closed eyes! That'd be me for SURE! :) Good for her for doing it, mud and rain and all.

The Haley Family said...

how fun! Our soccer starts in MARCH! It is freezing here in March! Love the muddy pictures!!!