We all hit a variety of classes and loved sharing our notes with each other. Later that evening, we came back for a fantastic concert. The ladies were a screaming!
Afterwards, we felt like living out our inner 12-year olds, so we waited in line to meet all the performers. Did I mention it snowed that day?! It was cold, but OH so worth it!
Michael McLean, legendary singer/songwriter.
This guy, Dallyn Bayles, missed the birth of his 4th child to be here at Women's Conference. He's currently in Phantom of the Opera, but also played Hyrum Smith in the movie, "Joseph Smith." Lots of tears shed over this guy.
And Hilary Weeks. Host to the concert as well as amazing singer. Super, super funny gal. I'd like to be her BFF. :)

Of course, after all that, we were a little giddy and hyped-up! These gals seriously had me laughing the whole time.

Day 2 of the conference we had THE BEST talks. We stayed in the Smith Fieldhouse the entire time to ensure we had THE BEST seats. Meeting Mary Ellen Edmunds afterwards. Cheryl's favorite. Funny, funny woman.

BYU campus is beautiful this time of year. Despite it SNOWING off and on the whole time and not being prepared for THAT, we had a blast walking around. We spent a small fortune at the BYU bookstore, ate our fair share of sweets, spotted one-too-many bad Utah hairdo's (or don'ts).
Approximately 15,000 women attend conference.
Friday night, we had a fabulous meal at PF Changs. Delicious!
Saturday we spent the day mostly at Temple Square. We had the sweetest sister missionaries give us a tour. Ashley was giddy the whole time since this is where she served her mission. The spirit is undeniably STRONG there.
And of course, no trip to Utah is complete without eating at the Lion House. It was like Thanksgiving... only 6 months early.
This was one fun trip. I'm so grateful I was able to go and for all those that helped watch the girls while I was gone. I'm already looking forward to next year.
9 comments:
Wow what a great weekend!!! Did you happen to catch Sister Pat Tucker's talk? She is in our ward and an amazing lady and spoke at Women's Conference.
No, I didn't. Bummer. I'm sure it was excellent. Everyone there is amazing.
What a great trip! I was SO CLOSE to going this year...but in the end couldn't swing it. Hopefully next year!!! You look amazing!
My goodness you gals look like you had such a great time, all SMILES...you can see the pure enjoyment in your eyes! I love Kimme- I miss seeing her, it's been awhile. Glad you were able to get away for a bit of rejuvenation and no better place for it!
Looks great! How fun to get down there and be giddy gals. I LOVE Alex Boye! That's awesome that you got to hear him and "meet" him. I'm hoping to get down there one of these years...maybe next year!
what a blast! Loved your pictures - you always so look pretty, Sarah!
so bummed i missed it. and only an hour away!!! ps - so glad you had fun, but i have to say, what is WRONG w/that guy??? missing the birth of his 4th kid?! not cool.
miss you.
xoxo
Looks like you guys had a blast!! What a fun girls trip....love the pictures.
Looks like you guys had a blast!! What a fun girls trip....love the pictures.
Post a Comment