Kennedy's big day of turning SIX, started off with birthday balloons and donuts. She loved coming downstairs to see the kitchen decorated with streamers and balloons, but loved the donuts even more!

For lunch, Kennedy & I (along with Ireland) went to a local deli to eat. She got to choose anywhere to go for lunch and she chose that. Afterwards, I took her to get her nails done. She picked the hottest pink and topped it off with glitter.

Later that afternoon, since Jake was out-of-town for clinicals, we went to my parents house to finish off the celebrating. Pieper and Ireland stayed with my parents while I took Kennedy to Toys R' Us to use her $25 gift card she'd been holding onto since October. She spotted something right away, but after lapping the store about three times, she finally settled on a Hello Kitty fleece blanket and a Tinkerbell jewelry box. Soooo Kennedy! We later returned for pizza, cake and presents!



2 comments:
A day that includes a donut, manicure, shopping, presents, and spending time with family is the perfect day in my book! I'm jealous! :) Happy 6th Birthday, Kennedy!
Sounds like a very special day for a very special little lady!
Post a Comment