Ireland turned ONE on March 19th! Unfortunately, daddy was still at clinicals in Moses Lake, but lucky for us, the girls had no school that day and I didn't have my babysitting kids. Ireland woke up to birthday balloons (thanks to Kennedy's leftovers!) and pancakes. She really had no idea why we were making such a big fuss over her.
Because it's also DADDY'S birthday the same day, the girls made him a poster to hang on the door for when he came home that night.
I wanted to spend the day having fun with my girls and thankfully the weather was gorgeous so we could enjoy everything about our day. We made a quick stop to pick up a gift for daddy and then grabbed some lunch and had a picnic at the temple. The girls loved exploring the grounds and finding "a secret door."
This picture pretty much sums up all three of them. Kennedy is the notorious "big sister," Pieper is CONSTANTLY hurting herself (this picture was taken right after she hurt herself for the 3rd time already!) and Ireland is our little mover & a'shaker. Obviously she's trying to escape Kennedy's firm girp.
2 comments:
sounds like a perfect day to me!!! I love the last picture, I have so many similar shots!!!
Happy Birthday, Ireland! Seems like the last year just flew by. Sounds like you had a great day with your girls.
Post a Comment