Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ireland at 8 Months


I can't believe my baby girl is already 8 months old! Anyone know where we can push a pause button and have them stay this age a little while longer?! I love this age and love the fact that she's NOT crawling yet (funny how that's changed from my first to third child!). I'm hoping she waits until AFTER Christmas to start that. I have visions of ornaments being pulled off the tree and gifts being torn open if she decides to experiment with crawling before then. She is such a sweet, happy child. ALWAYS smiling and taking in everything that goes on around her. She loves people and being surrounded by them. She loves munching on her cheerios (that she can happily feed herself), playing with her toys, taking baths with her sisters and squealing in delight. She's starting to say, "mmmaaa, mmmaaa..." and will occasionally say, "da, da." She's yet to have any teeth show their debut, but we're hoping they come soon because sometimes they do make her an awfully fussy girl. We love this little sweetie so much. She brightens all our days!

7 comments:

surprenantfam said...

I totally love this age too. I wish we could freeze them in time. Ireland is adorable!

The Schwab Family! said...

too stinkin' cute! I guess it's time for you guys to have another one...right??:O)

Matt and Carla said...

What a sweet picture!

Krista said...

Ireland is just adorable! I am finally catching up on my blog reading. I am so jealous of Kennedy's school picture. I sent Hayden's back for the second year in a row and can't figure out why the photographer doesn't help the kid give a "normal" smile.
Your kids looked great on halloween!

Zappe Family said...

I love that she's always so happy!

The Haley Family said...

so sweet, I love the bracelet in her hand!

Harris Family said...

cute cute cute!!! i know what you mean by "no pressure" after the first one. I want Ian to stay little!!