Sunday, July 5, 2009

Watch My Garden Grow

Kennedy is at the age where she loves to help out. I love to see her learning blossom and her abilities strengthened. About a month ago, my mom brought over some sunflower seedlings.

The girls loved watching them grow and we have since planted them in our backyard. They love watering them and watching them get bigger and bigger. While at grandma's house, Kennedy loves to water her garden and pick the raspberries off her bushes. She's such a good little helper.


2 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

Gardens are so fun for the kids and grown up as well, I only wish we had more property for a decent size garden...but any size is better than none I suppose! The girls looked sweet on the 4th.

The Haley Family said...

Precious!!! I wish we could have a garden. Good job Kennedy!