Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our New Little Princess

Ireland Marie Jackson
March 19, 2009
6:35 p.m.
7 lbs. 14 oz, 20 in.


(Thank you to our amazing and dear friend, Karina, for capturing our family's first moments.)

www.afreshtakephotography.com

23 comments:

The Haley Family said...

Congratulations Sarah! She is gorgeous and I LOVE her name! So happy she is here safe and healthy! Hope your recovery is speedy!

Matt and Carla said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are amazing! Hope all is well with the new family of five.

Stacie said...

Very cute what a sweetie get rest we love you guys!

Corrigan Party of Six said...

love the name, she is precious!! i will be asking you in a couple months how the adjustment to "life with 3" is going :) i can't wait to join the club! congratulations again!! what a gift...

Bailey Bunch said...

Congradulations to you guys!:) I love the name!

Krista said...

Congratulations! Your baby is really beautiful. I love how your friend captured the first moments of her life. What a great idea!

Zappe Family said...

Hooray! Ireland is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys! I want to come by and bring you dinner sometime next week? We're off to UT tomorrow for a week...so we'll miss seeing you. Please take care!

Kim said...

Even your hospital photos are gorgeous! Not fair!

Emily K. said...

What a beautiful name! Congratulations to you, and your family. You'll have to keep me updated how it's going with 3 kids. I'm a little scared for that!

Bennett Family said...

congrats...she's BEAUTIFUL!

satcy said...

She is adorable! Congrats!

Balls Family said...

Congratulations, Sarah and Jake! Glad that everything went well...now the real fun begins.

Harris Family said...

She's here...yeah!! I am so happy for you and your family! I love the name Ireland and i can't wait to hear more about it.

Karina Rigtrup said...

Alan will be gloating a bit about her name. He was pushing pretty hard for Ireland, we love it! Thank you for letting me capture her first moments of life, it was an honor. Alan will be bringing a CD of the rest to Jake today. I need to get out there in the next week to get the fun shots. Take care and get some sleep!

Laura said...

beyond beautiful

debi said...

What a blessing she is. So lovely. I am green/pink with envy. Will be by about 4:15 with dinnner! ( like you have time to read blogs...., I'll call you) :)

debi said...

What a blessing she is. So lovely. I am green/pink with envy. Will be by about 4:15 with dinnner! ( like you have time to read blogs...., I'll call you) :)

Jaquelyn Martinsons said...

She is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her. Good job mama!

surprenantfam said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!!

Rachael said...

congratulations! She's beautiful and what AWESOME pictures. Hope you're getting lots of naps. We're so excited for you!

Lauren and Christopher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren and Christopher said...

I love the 3rd picture down from the top! She looks so much like Jake! We won't hold that against her...She is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thanks to Sara with an H..Love you guys, can't wait to see you!

amie979 said...

Congratulations. She is so sweet! I love her name:) Are the big girls loving her?