
Let me introduce you to my stairs. They're a lovely flight of steps. Lovely, that is, the first or second time you use them. But, by about the 10th or 11th time you've taken them, you start to wonder, "shouldn't I be skinny by now???" An average day using these stairs includes, going down for breakfast, up for showering, down for checking on the kids while watching morning cartoons, up for finishing getting dressed, down for "forcing" the kids to come up and get dressed, down for rushing out the door to preschool, dance class or errands, up for putting Pieper down for a nap, down to make sure Kennedy has finished her lunch, up for changing out the laundry, down for cleaning up the kitchen after lunch, up for checking email, posting blogs or otherwise wasting time on the internet, down to check on Kennedy and make sure she's doing something productive, up to do another load of laundry, down to start dinner, up to bathe the kids, down to make sure daddy finds dinner waiting for him, up to put kiddies in bed, down to finish cleaning the kitchen after dinner, up to take the messes from downstairs upstairs, down to maybe catch a few minutes of relaxation and then up again to turn out the lights. So, I'm asking you... "SHOULDN'T I BE SKINNY BY NOW?!?"
10 comments:
I love it!!! I am thankful that only the office and the boys rooms are upstairs in my house. Mom's can't catch a weight break, I swear.
Sounds quite familiar to my thoughts each day. Be grateful your washing machine is upstairs though! I keep thinking my arms ought to be oh so buff after hefting loads of laundry up and down the stairs each day! :) When are we going to start jogging again??
Oh my gosh, I think that all the time! Tell me what hairbows you want and I'll make them for you. I sent them all to my mom in So. Cal to try to sell them this weekend. I'm all about doing it here too though!
Ummmm....you ARE skinny!
I second the last comment!
makes me tired just reading it!
Too FUNNY! My sister in law had the same picture on her blog! Now you have something else to look forward to..older kids running up and down for you! Thanks for the laugh.
Too Funny! My sister in law posted the same picture of her stairs! Well that's another thing to look forward too, Older kids to run for you!
So I am a total retard and posted twice! Sorry!
I feel the same way. I never sit down, I watch NO tv, I am on the GO, GO, GO... and yet, i have a huge bum.. :( I feel ya babe, but yes, you are gorgeous how you are!
Post a Comment