Wilton Family Reunion 2013
We had such a great family reunion this year! Although it was smaller than usual, there was plenty of fun! The girls loved spending so much time with cousins and I loved spending time with my cousins too! We all did our fair share of visiting, laughing, eating, playing and loving the time together as family.
This is what it looked like:
We did crafts.
And spent an afternoon at a splash park playing and picnicking.
We threw in some friendly competition.
While the kids ran around dressing up and playing!
We even did some Zumba!
And had some more friendly competition which I should note that Jake won. :) Hitting the golf balls into the river was probably one of the most fun AND funniest things I saw.
We swam.
And relaxed.
And did some serious boating.
And swam some more.
And to our surprise, we even had a magic show! Oh what fun that was!
So grateful for a big, loving, fun, loud family. I couldn't have asked for better people to go through life with. We are all truly so blessed.
Willamette River, Newberg, Oregon
No comments:
Post a Comment