It was a big day around our house today!
This morning, Jake and I found out we're having a BOY!!!
To say we were shocked is probably an understatement.
But we are gradually getting more and more used to thinking BLUE and not PINK.
I just hope he knows what he's getting in to... :)
This morning, Jake and I found out we're having a BOY!!!
To say we were shocked is probably an understatement.
But we are gradually getting more and more used to thinking BLUE and not PINK.
I just hope he knows what he's getting in to... :)
(Sorry, little guy, you're mom is already embarrassing you.)




6 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! Wonderful news, when Matt came home and told us it was a boy, I asked him if he got to see your 3D pics and he said, "no" -so I thought I'd check you blog to see if you posted any and happy to see that you did, very cool! It is amazing what they can do these days. Very happy for you guys!!!
WOW, congratulations! I love the super skinny 3-D ultrasound babies pictures! Can't wait to see you guys with a boy!
I am so super excited for you, this is amazing!! There is just something about little boys and the relationships they have with their moms...it's priceless!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
SO, SO, SO excited for you guys! #4 must be the magic number! Stock up on the cute little mini ties and mini nike's!! Congrats!
That is so awesome! That little boy is going to be well looked after by all of his big sisters! I imagnie that he will grow up to learn to be quite a gentleman!
I love that he has his hands behind his head! My kids always have them in front of their faces! who knew that could run in a family?! I am SO excited for you and still can't wait to see him in real life. I have a hard time imagining a little boy Jackson, but I know he'll be adorable!
Post a Comment