Friday, July 2, 2010

Ireland at 15 Months

I thought about trying to get the "perfect" picture of Ireland to mark her 15-months, but after looking at this one, I had to post it. It's totally her. Especially at THIS age.

Ireland loves to run. Not walk- run. Consequently she's losing a lot of her baby-chub. She also loves to pick up things and pack them around with her. It seems the more she can pick up and carry, the happier she is. I think she considers them her treasures. I often find her clutching the most random of objects. And try to take them away and you will then see that "other" side of Ireland. She is very possessive. Mommy, blankie, bottles... they're all hers. As the youngest of three girls, she has quickly learned how to fight for what she wants. She is also starting to babble words a lot more frequently. She completely understands what you're saying or asking. This still amazes me after 3 kids. She has also found quite a fascination with rocks lately. Every time we are outside or at a park, she tootles around picking them up. She is very conscious of her rocks and if she drops one, she will spend a considerable amount of time looking on the ground for it. She still has a thing for her blankies loves to take them everywhere. She drags them around the house with her and loves to have them wrapped around her. She also loves, loves, loves her bottles. This has been a good thing, but I'm thinking it'll shortly become a really bad thing... She's breaking teeth like crazy but still loves to flash her quirky smile to everyone. She is a ton of fun and has the cutest giggle. We love her to death, but have only one wish... would her hair please grow a little faster?!?

Weight- 23 lbs. (60th%)
Height - 30.5 inches (50th%)

No comments: